Summary: Watch that speedometer and stick to the rules of the road.
What does ROR stand for?
ROR stands for Rules of the Road
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of ROR
We have 89 other meanings of ROR in our Acronym Attic
- Rise Over Run (online magazine)
- Rollover Risk
- Room Over Room (game engines)
- Roots of Rhythm (music education)
- Rotate Right
- Rougeole, Oreillons, Rubéole (French: Measles, Mumps, Rubella)
- Route Overlap Reduction
- Routing Overhead Rate
- Royal Order of the Rabbit (Gram Rabbit fan club)
- Ruby on Rails
- Run Off River (hydroelectric power systems)
- Realm of the Red Ape (zoo exhibit)
- Receptor-Related Orphan Receptor Alpha (genetics)
- Record of Research Achievement (Australia)
- Retinoid-Related Orphan Receptor-Alpha
- Return on Risk Assets
- Royal Oak Restaurant Association (Michigan)
- Return on Risk-Adjusted Capital
- Roberto Oliveros Rivas, AC (Mexico)
- RAR-Related Orphan Receptor B
Samples in periodicals archive:
CYCLISTS who break the rules of the road should be handed on the spot fines, it was claimed yesterday.
IT is the 77th anniversary of the Highway Code this week and a worrying number of drivers say they regularly ignore the rules of the road contained within it.
Nilsen gives teachers of young adult readers, librarians and the readers themselves an illuminating interview with the author, a well-balanced critique of Bauer's short stories and essays on each of her eight novels (to date), including the award-winning Squashed, Thwonk (Bauer's favorite), Sticks, Rules of the Road, Backwater, Hope Was Here, Stand Tall and Best Foot Forward.
The authors and other trial lawyers who have applied the strategies in Rules of the Road will share their secrets of trying complex cases to a jury--from the pleading through discovery and trial.