Raced prominently and almost slipped the field early in the straight before being nailed late by well-backed Ruler Of The World.
What does ROTW stand for?
ROTW stands for Ruler of the World
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of ROTW
We have 2 other meanings of ROTW in our Acronym Attic
- Rest Of The World
- Return of the Warlord (game)
- Rhythms of the World (UK music festival)
- Ride of the Week (featured auto; various websites)
- Riders Of The Wind (Cookeville, TN motorcyclists)
- Riff of the Week
- Right on the Walls (printing company)
- Rim of the World
- Rock on the Web (online magazine; UK)
- Room of the Week
- Regionalna Organizacja Turystyczna Wojewodztwa Lodzkiego (Polish: Lodz Region Tourist Organization; Poland)
- Reference Our TWX
- Rats Off to Ya (Tom Goes to the Mayor TV show)
- Realtor of the Year (various locations)
- Rear of the Year
- Record of the Year (Grammy awards)
- Rest of the Year
- Rider of the Year (horse racing)
- Rookie of the Year
- Radius Of Uncertainty
Samples in periodicals archive:
Investec Derby BetVictor: 10 Mars, 16 Dawn Approach, 20 The United States, 25 Ruler Of The World, Theatre, Toronado, Victory Song, 33 bar.
What would happen if I woke up one day and found that I am the ruler of the world - a dictator who issues orders and is obeyed, and who controls the fates of people and countries?
Players strive to become ruler of the world by establishing and leading a civilization from the dawn of man into the space age - waging war, conducting diplomacy, discovering technologies, going head-to-head with some of history's greatest leaders and building the most powerful empire ever known.
He tells you the way it is and I think if you were the ruler of the world you would need somebody like that.
It was a night to scare off Samhain, ruler of the world of the dead, and other ghoulish beings to guarantee the return of the sun god in the spring.
DR Gillian McKeith has no doubt about what would be the first law she'd introduce if she became ruler of the world.
Cartman, one of the 8-year-old boys on whom the show centers, finds a mystical artifact that will make Barbra Streisand ruler of the world.