Copeptin does not add diagnostic information to high-sensitivity troponin T in low- to intermediate-risk patients with acute chest pain: results from the Rule Out Myocardial Infarction by Computed Tomography (ROMICAT) study.
What does ROMI stand for?
ROMI stands for Rule Out Myocardial Infarction
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of ROMI
We have 1 other meaning of ROMI in our Acronym Attic
- Remaking of Mumbai Federation (India)
- Run Off Mother Figure (polite form)
- Roll on My Final Tot
- Roll On My First Twelve (Royal Navy service)
- Roll on My Flipping Time
- Reisterstown Owings Mills Glyndon Chamber of Commerce (Maryland)
- Royal Ottawa Mental Health Centre (Canada)
- Rating of Medication Influences
- Rekey Operator-Machine Interface
- Return on Marketing Investment
- Read Only Memory Integrated Circuit
- Center for Russian Public Opinion and Market Research
- Real-Time Outfitting Management Information System (US Navy)
- Real-Time Outfitting Management Information System Configuration Status Accounting (US Navy)
- Renal Outer-Medullary K
- Reduced Order Model Kalman Filter
- Rawlings Official Major League Baseball
- Registry of Muslim Marriages (Singapore)
- Risk of Material Misstatement (finance)
- Rotation-Sensitive Movement Monitor (Parkinson's disease)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Patients enrolled in the Rule Out Myocardial Infarction by Computed Tomography (ROMICAT) trial (1) presented up to 24 h after the onset of chest pain, and the median time of blood sampling for biomarker assessment after presentation was 4.
Furthermore, the document confirmed that a normal electrocardiogram (ECG) does not rule out myocardial infarction because the new, sensitive biomarkers detect very small amounts of myocardial necrosis in a range where ECG abnormalities may not develop.