But today he is holding the CHOREO tool from ARINC--a rugged Personal Digital Assistant (PDA) with a clear colour-coded display.
What does R-PDA stand for?
R-PDA stands for Rugged Personal Digital Assistant
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
We have 9 other meanings of R-PDA in our Acronym Attic
- Randolph-Macon Woman's College (Lynchburg, Virginia)
- Raion (Russian, district; used in postal addresses)
- Rhodamine Conjugate of Nerve Growth Factor
- Read Only
- Reconfigurable-Optical Add/Drop Multiplexer
- Alcohol (chemistry)
- Registered Physicians Assistant, Certified
- Rorschach Performance Assessment System (psychology)
- R-Wave to Peak Count (internal medicine)
- Recombinant Human Protein C
- Relay-Physical Downlink Control Channel (telecommunications)
- Reverse Packet Data Control Channel
- Reverse Packet Data Channel
- Realistic Pro-Active Earliest Due Date
- Renal Artery Pulsatility Index (cardiology)
- R-Phenylisopropyl Adenosine
- Reduced Parallel Interference Cancellation
- Reverse Pilot Channel
- Restoration of Portal Vein Flow
- Reverse Request Channel
Samples in periodicals archive:
is offering a feature packed, rugged personal digital assistant to the military and first responders who demand connectivity in the harshest conditions.
The US Marine Corps for instance has selected Tadiran Communications' Rugged Personal Digital Assistant (RPDA) to provide a first-generation personal portable computing solution for the Corps, in a contract valued at approximately $15 million.