Reflecting the tournament's official sanctioning by the International Rugby Board (IRB), selected matches will be branded as IRB Rugby World Cup qualifiers starting this year.
What does RWCQ stand for?
RWCQ stands for Rugby World Cup Qualifiers
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Right-Wing Corporate Media
- Roblox Warrior Cats Movie
- Round Window for Cochlear Microphonics
- Royal Welsh College of Music & Drama (UK)
- Restaurant Ware Collectors Network
- Ramsar Wetlands Communications Program (Australia)
- Real World Computing Partnership
- Real World Computing Project (Japan)
- Rural Wealth Creation Project (South Africa)
- Receiver Window Control Protocol Optimizer
- Real World Camera Raw (software)
- Risk Weighted Capital-adequacy Ratio
- Risk-Weighted Capital Ratio
- Rain Water Cistern System
- Reasonable Worst Case Scenario
- Red Wing Collectors Society (Red Wing, MN)
- Regular Workload and Callback Responsibility
- Report Writer Control System (information technology)
- Random Walk in Continuous Time
- Reading and Writing for Critical Thinking
Samples in periodicals archive:
Meanwhile, Fiji's new coach Mac MacCallion has discarded stalwarts Vili Satala and Vilimoni Delasau from his squad for the opening match of the Rugby World Cup qualifiers in Samoa on Saturday.
CANADA beat Chile 29-11 to clinch first place in the Americas hemisphere group of the Rugby World Cup qualifiers - confirming their place in Wales' group.