England Rugby 2015 chief executive Debbie Jevans (pictured left) added: "We are determined to select the best venues and deliver the optimum schedule for the Rugby World Cup, and are delighted to have received such strong support from the Rugby World Cup Limited Board for our proposals.
What does RWCL stand for?
RWCL stands for Rugby World Cup Limited
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of RWCL
We have 1 other meaning of RWCL in our Acronym Attic
- Roosevelt Water Conservation District (Arizona)
- Raleigh-Wake County Dental Society (North Carolina)
- Region Western & Central Europe
- Read, Write, Create, Erase, Modify, and File (scan)
- Regional Wastewater Control Facility (Stockton, CA)
- Right Wing Christian Fundamentalist
- Restricted Work Case Frequency Rate
- Releasable Wireline Cable Head (Halliburton; Houston, TX)
- Rogers Wireless Communications Incorporated (Canada)
- Robin Webb Consulting Limited (civil engineering; UK)
- Real World Color Management (graphic design book)
- Regional Wartime Construction Manager
- Right-Wing Corporate Media
- Roblox Warrior Cats Movie
- Round Window for Cochlear Microphonics
- Royal Welsh College of Music & Drama (UK)
- Restaurant Ware Collectors Network
- Ramsar Wetlands Communications Program (Australia)
- Real World Computing Partnership
- Real World Computing Project (Japan)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Rugby World Cup Limited chairman Bernard Lapasset said he felt very fortunate that England had some of the finest sporting venues in the world.
I would like to welcome David Pickering and John O'Neill to the Rugby World Cup Limited board as we look to further the profile and stature of all Rugby World Cup properties over the next four years and beyond as we look forward to a first Rugby World Cup in Asia.
Ultimately, where matches will be played and who will be in them will be taken by Rugby World Cup Limited.
Rugby World Cup Limited (RWCL) last month named England, bidding only for 2015, and Japan as its preferred hosts for the next two tournaments.
The board of Rugby World Cup Limited (RWCL) recommended the 2015 event be staged in England and suggested Japan become the first emerging nation to host the tournament four years later.
RFU chairman Martyn Thomas said: "The RFU is delighted that Rugby World Cup Limited has decided to recommend England to the IRB Council as the host for RWC 2015.
RNZ has worked very closely with Rugby World Cup Limited over the past few months to bring this to a reality.