RUFUS Wainwright is set to perform f his first show o in Liverpool v for six years.
What does RW stand for?
RW stands for Rufus Wainwright (singer)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of RW
We have 26 other meanings of RW in our Acronym Attic
- Roger Wilco (voice chat over IP)
- Roll Wrapping
- Rolling Walker (medical product)
- Ron Wood (musician)
- Ronald Weasley (Harry Potter character)
- Root Word
- Rotary Wing
- Rotoworld (sports website)
- Round the World (airfare construction)
- Royal Wedding (UK)
- Russell Watson (British tenor)
- Russian Woman
- US Revenue Hunting Permit (Scott Catalogue prefix; philately)
- Right Worshipful Brother (Masonic rank)
- Ready, Willing and Able
- United Union of Roofers, Waterproofers and Allied Workers
- Rawlings Workhorse Youth Batting Glove (baseball equipment)
- Reverse Wound/Reverse Polarity (music pickup)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Canadian singer Rufus Wainwright left a Glasgow audience stunned when he stripped naked on stage.
CALLED "the greatest songwriter on the planet" by no less than Elton John, Rufus Wainwright will be testing out his new sound at Symphony Hall tomorrow night.
To the Editor: I finished the new issue [March-April 2010] of the Review this morning, and was struck by one line in Colin Carman's review of the new Rufus Wainwright album, Milwaukee at Last
New York, April 15 (ANI): American singer Rufus Wainwright has said that the 'In da club' rapper 50 cent is gay.
Byline: Paul Cole ; Jack Daniels RUFUS WAINWRIGHT All Days Are Nights (Polydor) RUFUS' sixth studio set is a real solo effort - just singer and piano - but textured compositions of a near-theatrical quality make the absence of a full band almost unnoticeable.
uk Don't miss our feature on the festival in tomorrow's Western Mail CAPTION(S): Harry Potter Rufus Wainwright