In addition to the sensitive plant species on the property, her group claims the area is also home to several environmentally sensitive animals, including the ashy rufous-crowned sparrow, the Cooper's hawk, the sharp-shinned hawk and the San Diego desert wood rat.
What does RCSP stand for?
RCSP stands for Rufous-Crowned Sparrow (Aimophila ruficeps bird species)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of RCSP
We have 53 other meanings of RCSP in our Acronym Attic
- Rachel Carson State Office Building (Harrisburg, PA)
- Radar Calibration Spheres Project
- Radar Control & Status Panel
- Receiving and Concealing Stolen Property (legal charge)
- Recovery Community Services Program (Rockville, Maryland)
- Reinforced Concrete Sewer Pipe (infrastructure)
- Relaxed Calcaneal Stance Position (podiatry)
- Remote Call Service Position
- Resting Calcaneal Stance Position (podiatry)
- Riverbed Certified Solutions Professional (Riverbed Technology, Inc.)
- Russian-Chinese Strategic Partnership (est. 1996)
- Re-Configuration Control and Service Provision Manager
- Rainforest Conservation Society of Queensland (Australia)
- Resolution-Constrained Scalar Quantization
- Richards-Campbell Sleep Questionnaire
- Royal City Saxophone Quartet (Ontario, Canada)
- Radar Cross Section Reduction (Techniques)
- Rainbow Council Scout Reservation (Morris, IL)
- Registered Customer Service Representative
- Reticular Chemistry Structure Resource
Samples in periodicals archive:
California kingsnakes were also the most frequently documented predator of nests of rufous-crowned sparrows (Aimophila ruficeps) at upland sites in central San Diego County (Morrison and Bolger, 2002).