She had her trusty Sibley Field Guide, the go-to-manual for many "twitchers" who want to be sure they're not mistaking a golden-crowned kinglet for a ruby-crowned kinglet.
What does RCKI stand for?
RCKI stands for Ruby-Crowned Kinglet (Regulus calendula bird species)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Rockford (Amtrak station code; Rockford, IL)
- Roller City Knights (French roller skating club)
- Royal Charoen Krung Tower (now State Tower; skyscraper; Bangkok, Thailand)
- Rugby Club de Kourou (French rugby club)
- Ram Chandra Kishan Chandra (Indian saree shop)
- Recovery Centers of King County (Seattle, WA)
- Rotaract Club of Kigali City (Rwanda)
- Reduced-Complexity Kalman Filter
- Residual Correlation Kalman Filter Bank
- Rotary Club of Killeen Heights (Texas)
- Radiowe Centrum Kultury Ludowej (Warsaw, Poland)
- Réseau du Canoë Kayak Libre (French: Free Kayak Network)
- Rotary Club of Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia)
- Reduced-Complexity Kalman Smoother
- Rotary Club of Katy Sunrise (Katy, TX)
- Rig Checkshot (energy production)
- Rolnicze Centrum Ksztalcenia Ustawicznego (Polish: Agricultural Center for Lifelong Learning in Walczu; Walczu, Poland)
- Rotary Club of Kigali-Virunga (Rwanda)
- Rockies (Mountains)
- Research Center of Korean Youth Culture
Samples in periodicals archive:
In descending order, these were dark-eyed junco (Junco hyemalis), pygmy nuthatch (Sitta pygmaea), western bluebird (Sialia mexicana), white-breasted nuthatch (Sitta carolinensis), mountain chickadee (Poecile gambeli), ruby-crowned kinglet (Regulus calendula), Steller's jay (Cyanocitta stelleri), hairy woodpecker (Picoides villosus), and brown creeper (Certhia americana).
She said one year she recorded a ruby-crowned kinglet.
Burdock entrapment of a ruby-crowned kinglet in the Creston Valley.