9780321832054 Ruby on Rails tutorial; learn Web development with Rails, 2d ed.
What does ROR stand for?
ROR stands for Ruby on Rails
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of ROR
We have 89 other meanings of ROR in our Acronym Attic
- Rise of Rome (Microsoft supplement to Age of Empires game)
- Rise Over Run (online magazine)
- Rollover Risk
- Room Over Room (game engines)
- Roots of Rhythm (music education)
- Rotate Right
- Rougeole, Oreillons, Rubéole (French: Measles, Mumps, Rubella)
- Route Overlap Reduction
- Routing Overhead Rate
- Royal Order of the Rabbit (Gram Rabbit fan club)
- Rules of the Road
- Run Off River (hydroelectric power systems)
- Realm of the Red Ape (zoo exhibit)
- Receptor-Related Orphan Receptor Alpha (genetics)
- Record of Research Achievement (Australia)
- Retinoid-Related Orphan Receptor-Alpha
- Return on Risk Assets
- Royal Oak Restaurant Association (Michigan)
- Return on Risk-Adjusted Capital
- Roberto Oliveros Rivas, AC (Mexico)
Samples in periodicals archive:
ManageEngine, the real-time IT management company, today announced the immediate availability of Ruby on Rails support in its performance monitoring software package, Applications Manager.
The LiveLessons video/book package RUBY ON RAILS 3 TUTORIAL (0132492547, $69.
com, readers will learn about the components that make up the Rails framework, learn basics of the Ruby programming language, and come to grips with the tools recommended for use in Ruby on Rails development.
Build Your Own Ruby on Rails Web Applications Patrick Lenz Sitepoint 424 Smith Street Collingwood VIC Australia 3066 0975841955, $39.
History Ruby on Rails was extracted from Basecamp (http://www.
00 TK5105 For Rails developers, business IT system administrators and development project managers, this volume on Ruby on Rails deployment provides practical information and a discussion of standards and best practices for the launch and maintenance of Rails based web application in mission critical business environments.