And as Rubeus Hagrid, the giant at Hogwarts School, Coltrane had all the pressure on him to maintain as large a presence as possible.
What does RH stand for?
RH stands for Rubeus Hagrid (Harry Potter)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of RH
We have 56 other meanings of RH in our Acronym Attic
- Road Hog
- Robert Hooke (discovered the cell by zooming in on a slice of cork)
- Robert Huth
- Robin Hood (KIVA algorithm)
- Rochester Hills
- Rohm and Haas
- Rolf Holstensson (chair retailer; Bodaford, Sweden; est. 1977)
- ROM Hacking
- Rose-Hulman (College)
- Row Hit (computer engineering)
- Running Hour
- Rural Health (various locations)
- Rush Hour
- Southern Rhodesia
- US Revenue Cigarette Tubes (Scott Catalogue prefix; philately)
- Rhesus Haemolytic Disease of the Newborn
- Remote-Handled Transuranic Waste
- Rex Halverson & Associates (California)
- Remote Hands & Eyes
- Radical Hysterectomy and Bilateral Pelvic Node Dissection
Samples in periodicals archive:
Other stars walking up the red carpet included Robbie Coltrane, who plays Rubeus Hagrid, Tom Felton who plays Draco Malfoy and Julie Walters who plays Molly Weasley.
Other cast members who walked up the red carpet included Robbie Coltrane, who plays Rubeus Hagrid, Tom Felton who plays Draco Malfoy and Julie Walters who plays Molly Weasley.
A) Albus Dumbledore B) Rubeus Hagrid C) Alastor Moody HOW TO ENTER Enter ONLINE at www.
Organiser Bob Mullen, who came dressed as Professor Rubeus Hagrid from the JK Rowling's books, said the ever-popular event was a big hit.
Since then he's starred in the Bond films GoldenEye and The World Is Not Enough and as Rubeus Hagrid in Harry Potter.