Recycling/Reuse breakouts will discuss use of industrial byproducts in pavements, recycled asphalt pavement, scrap tires in rubberized asphalt, in-place concrete and asphalt pavement recycling and two-lift concrete construction with recycled concrete.
What does RA stand for?
RA stands for Rubberized Asphalt
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of RA
We have 122 other meanings of RA in our Acronym Attic
- Route Analysis CSCI
- Router Advertisement (Message)
- Router Arbiter
- Routing Arbiter
- Routing Area Identifier Within Routing Domain (TMN)
- Royal Academy
- Royal Ambassadors
- Royal Arch (Masons)
- Royal Artillery
- Royal Nepal Airlines (IATA airline code)
- Run Aggressive (Front Page Sports Football '95 et al)
- Running Account (billing; various companies)
- Runs Allowed per 9 Innings (baseball; like ERA, but with unearned runs also)
- Rupture Adhésive (French: Adhesive Break; construction)
- Rural Area (terrain type)
- Ruthless Aggression
- Remedial Action Operation
- Reliability, Availability, & Maintainability
- Rear Admiral (Lower Half)
- Rear Admiral (Upper Half)
Samples in periodicals archive:
6 million in incentive grants to support and promote the use of rubberized asphalt concrete.
Crumb rubber is used in rubberized asphalt concrete (RAC), which can be applied to the road surface and subsurface.
One of the more promising approaches to reducing road noise involves the use of rubberized asphalt pavement.
More recently, engineers have tested rubberized asphalt in roadway construction in hopes of making the road more resilient and longer lasting.