Iain Valentine, director of giant pandas and strategic innovations for the Royal Zoological Society of Scotland, said: "We're delighted that both Tian Tian and Yang Guang have started to scent mark and call, both clear behavioural indicators of courtship and mating behaviour.
What does RZSS stand for?
RZSS stands for Royal Zoological Society of Scotland
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Robert Zogorski Real Estate Auctions (Lancaster, PA)
- Random Zero Sphygmomanometer
- Red Zone Scoring (football)
- Rokometna Zveza Si
- Rokometna Zveza Slovenije (Slovenian: Handball Association of Slovenia)
- Royal Zoological Society (Australia)
- Royal Zoological Society of Antwerp (Antwerp, Belgium)
- Retailer Zero-Suppression Code
- Register Zoological Supremacy League (online tech publication feature; London, England, UK)
- Royal Zoological Society of New South Wales (Australia)
- Radiation Zone Training
- Reflex Zone Therapy (reflexology)
- Residential Zero-Turn (rider)
- Root Zone Temperature (plants)
- Rallos Zek the Warlord (Everquest)
- Regionalplanung Zuerich Und Umgebung (German: Zurich and Regional Environment; development organization; Switzerland)
- Reformed Zion Union Apostolic Churches of America
- Regionale Zope User Group (Germany)
- Rhizidiomyces Virus
- Regionale Zeeuws Vlaamse Woningbouwvereniging (Dutch: Regional Zeeland-Flanders Housing Association)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Iain Valentine, of the Royal Zoological Society of Scotland, said: "We're delighted that both Tian Tian and Yang Guang have started to scent mark and call, both clear behavioural indicators of courtship and mating.
The idea for the zoo came from Dumfries-born lawyer Thomas Gillespie, who founded the Royal Zoological Society of Scotland (RZSS) in 1909.
Royal Zoological Society of Scotland treasurer Max Gaunt said: "We have a board meeting in a couple of weeks and all these matters will be discussed then.
The Royal Zoological Society of Scotland (RZSS) has been in negotiations with the Chinese about bringing a pair to Edinburgh since 2008.
Working with the Royal Zoological Society of Scotland, AWPR is undertaking a genetic analysis of its antelope herds to assess their relationships to other zoo populations and to identify strategies for their long-term genetic management.