However, it took all of Will Oxley's considerable navigating skills to keep the Royal Yacht Club of Victoria entry out of the wind holes and in the right place, mostly on the rhumbline for the ever-transitioning wind; it swung from land to sea breezes and back again, from nothing to 12 knots or so.
What does RYCV stand for?
RYCV stands for Royal Yacht Club of Victoria (Melbourne, Australia)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Royal Yacht Club (now The Royal Yacht Squadron; UK)
- Runyourcompany (Gothenburg, Stockholm, Sweden performance management and strategic planning)
- Richmond Youth Concert Band (various locations)
- Royal Yacht Club Belgie (Dutch: Royal Yacht Club of Belgium)
- Reale Yacht Club Canottieri Savoia (Italy)
- Real Yellow Carbon Fiber (automobile dahsboard kits)
- Resources for Young Children and Families (Colorado)
- Riverside Youth Correctional Facility (Montana)
- Ryukyus Command
- Royal Yacht Club of Tasmania (Australia)
- Rimini Yacht Club Vela Viva (Italy)
- Rapid Yolk Development
- RegYourDomain (domain registration company; UK)
- Responsible Young Drivers
- Rice Yellow Dwarf (plant pest)
- Rogers Yacht Design (est. 1990; UK)
- Rotary Youth Driver Awareness
- Rubaga Youth Development Association (Australia)
- Regional Youth Detention Center (Georgia)
- Reducing Youthful Dangerous Driving (est. 2001; Rhode Island Hospital; Providence, RI)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Ellis won every race of the series with his 20 year-old BB 10 Surprise from the Royal Yacht Club of Victoria.
In addition to the maxis and the TP52s, state of the art ocean racers in the fleet include Ed Psaltis and Bob Thomas' modified Farr 40 AFR Midnight Rambler from the CYCA and Bruce Taylor's IRC 40 Chutzpah from the Royal Yacht Club of Victoria.
[ILLUSTRATION OMITTED] With seven first places out of a possible eight on the second day, the Royal Yacht Club of Victoria (RYCV) reasserted its domination of the Association Cup, Victoria's oldest and most prestigious interclub keel boat event.
The Royal Yacht Club of Victoria hosted the first four windward/leeward races of the Audi Series held over two days off Williamstown.
The Royal Yacht Club of Victoria has regained Melbourne's prestigious Association Cup after losing it to Sandringham Yacht Club last year for the first time in many years.
Third place went to Living Doll, Michael Hiatt's Cookson 50 from the Royal Yacht Club of Victoria with 10 points from placings of 3-4-1-2-4.
Geoff Botica's Executive Decision from the Royal Yacht Club of Victoria dominated IRC Division 2 with six wins and a 2nd place to finish with 8 points, while IRC Division 3 went to Revenge (G.