RAK Sailing Academy team, supported by the Royal Yacht Club and Al Hamra Marina and Yacht Club, will do its best to be active in any available race in UAE.
What does RYC stand for?
RYC stands for Royal Yacht Club (now The Royal Yacht Squadron; UK)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of RYC
We have 24 other meanings of RYC in our Acronym Attic
- Rainier Yacht Club (Seattle, WA)
- Redneck Yacht Club
- Regarding Your Comment
- Regional Youth Circuit (fencing)
- Residential Youth Counselor
- Returned Your Call
- Rivercrest Yacht Club (est. 1878)
- Rockland Yacht Club (Rockland, ME; est. 1927)
- Rockport Yacht Club (Rockport, TX; est. 1969)
- Rotherham Youth Cabinet (UK)
- Runyourcompany (Gothenburg, Stockholm, Sweden performance management and strategic planning)
- Richmond Youth Concert Band (various locations)
- Royal Yacht Club Belgie (Dutch: Royal Yacht Club of Belgium)
- Reale Yacht Club Canottieri Savoia (Italy)
- Real Yellow Carbon Fiber (automobile dahsboard kits)
- Resources for Young Children and Families (Colorado)
- Riverside Youth Correctional Facility (Montana)
- Ryukyus Command
- Royal Yacht Club of Tasmania (Australia)
- Royal Yacht Club of Victoria (Melbourne, Australia)
Samples in periodicals archive:
For the Commodores of the Cruising Yacht Club of Australia and the Royal Yacht Club of Tasmania who, along with the Lord Mayor of Hobart, went out to escort the line honours winner up the river, it was a crisp morning to watch the record finish.
Taby Haws will skipper the UAE's Royal Yacht Club Ras Al Khaimah team.
John, 66, used to be head of an international company and was the former chairman of the Royal Yacht Club Association in the North East before he was diagnosed with dementia three years ago.
Society balls are run by prestigious royal yacht clubs, cocktail parties are given at a wide range of locations from council offices to naval warships and the hospitality tents and bars are always full.
John Honeysett, Rowan Johnston (a past Commodore of the Royal Yacht Club of Tasmania), and the late Bob Laing began their involvement in the early 1960s as members of the RYCT Sydney-Hobart Committee.