Because of their exemplary service during the war they were renamed the Royal West African Frontier Force (RWAFF).
What does RWAFF stand for?
RWAFF stands for Royal West African Frontier Force
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Republican Women of Anne Arundel County (Maryland)
- Read-Write, Automatic Clear Register (computing)
- Reading and Writing in the Academic Community
- Rebel Without A Cause (movie)
- Rebels Without A Car (band)
- Romance Writers of Atlantic Canada (professional organization)
- Routing, Wavelength, and Capacity
- Running Weighted Average Cost
- Resident Weighted Average Daily Attendance (New York)
- Rabbit Welfare Association & Fund (est. 1996; UK)
- Royal Western Australian Historical Society
- Rotary Wing Air Intercept
- Restaurant Workers Association of Koreatown
- Rear Wheel Anti-Lock (brake system)
- Rita Welsh Adult Literacy Program (Williamsburg, VA)
- Reaction Wheel Assembly Module
- Retailer Wholesaler And Manufacturer (Elmira, Ontario, Canada; group insurance provider)
- Room with A Moose (website)
- Rice Watch and Action Network (Philippines)
- Rabbit Whey Acidic Protein
Samples in periodicals archive:
RWAFF stands for Royal West African Frontier Force made up of troops from the British West African colonies.
They were looked after and taken through the jungle, being fed wild boar and having brushes with Royal West African Frontier Force soldiers.
The two main fighting forces were the Royal West African Frontier Force and the Kings African Rifles.