The Victorian Coalition Government has more than $4 billion worth of health infrastructure underway and is building capital infrastructure and beds for the future, including: the biggest rural and regional hospital in Australia s history - the $630 million Bendigo hospital, with 372 beds; the long-awaited Monash Children s Hospital for Melbourne s rapidly growing south east, a project which was ignored by the previous Labor Government for 11 years, and which will have 230 beds when it is completed; and the world-class Victorian Comprehensive Cancer Centre and the redevelopment of the Royal Victorian Eye and Ear Hospital.
What does RVEEH stand for?
RVEEH stands for Royal Victorian Eye and Ear Hospital (East Melbourne, Victoria, Australia)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Ribble Valley Enterprise Agency (UK)
- River Valley Education Association (Spring Green, WI)
- Regional Value Engineering Coordinator
- Retinal Vascular Endothelial Cell
- Roelof Van Echten College (Hoogeveen, Netherlands)
- Right Ventricular End-Diastolic
- Right Ventricular End-Diastolic Pressure
- Roanoke Valley Economic Development Partnership (Roanoke, VA)
- Right Ventricular End-Diastolic Volume
- Right Ventricular End-Diastolic Volume Index
- Right Ventricular End-Ejection Pressure-Volume Relations
- Right Ventricular Ejection Fraction
- Recombinant Vascular Endothelial Growth Factor
- Research Vessel Edwin Link
- Remote Voting by Electronic Means
- Rogue Valley Equestrian Network
- Right Ventricular Endocardial Pacing
- Rio Vista Energy Partners LP
- Right Ventricular Effective Refractory Period
- Rea View Elementary School (North Carolina)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Dianne Ashworth was the first patient fitted with the device in a surgery that took place at the Royal Victorian Eye and Ear Hospital in May.
Dr Elaine Chong from the Royal Victorian Eye and Ear Hospital studied the diet and eye health of almost 7,000 people over a period of time.