The funding is aimed for the upkeeping and maintenance of Haemodialysis machines and their accessories at the Royal Victoria Teaching Hospital, which were earlier donated by the Taiwanese Government.
What does RVTH stand for?
RVTH stands for Royal Victoria Teaching Hospital (Gambia)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Reactor Vessel Thermocouple
- Reddish Vale Technology College (Reddish, England, UK)
- Registered Veterinary Technician Committee (California, USA)
- River Valley Technology Center (Maine)
- Recreational Vehicle Trade Digest
- Right Ventricular Transverse Diameter
- Rogue Valley Transportation District (Oregon)
- Real-Valued Time-Delay Neural Network
- Research Vessel Technical Enhancement Committee
- Raritan Valley Technology Group, Incorporated (software systems and consulting; Edison, NJ)
- Regional Vocational Training Institutes for Women (India)
- Ruido Visual Telecomunicacoes Interactivas (Portuguese: Ruido Visual Interactive Telecommunications)
- Reactor Vessel Thermal Liner
- Removable Vacuum Transmission Line (engineering)
- Resource Value Team Leader (Canada)
- Requirements Verification Traceability Matrix
- Rotating Variable Throat Nozzle
- Reentry Vehicle Technology & Observables (NASA)
- Roanoke Valley Therapeutic Riding Program (Boones Mill, VA)
- Regional Vocational Technical School
Samples in periodicals archive:
Summary: It has been reported from Kololi in Gambia, that last week, the Al-Qathafi project for the African youths, the African Child and for the African woman, donated a huge amount of medical items to the Royal Victoria Teaching Hospital (RVTH) at a presentation ceremony held at the Jerma Beach Hotel in Kololi.