VISIT a magical forest of 50 decorated Christmas trees in Hampshire's Royal Victoria Country Park and vote for your favourite.
What does RVCP stand for?
RVCP stands for Royal Victoria Country Park (UK)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of RVCP
We have 2 other meanings of RVCP in our Acronym Attic
- Rendezvous Certified Messaging
- Republic of Vietnam Campaign Medal
- Residual Vinyl Chloride Monomer
- Review of Veterans' Care Needs (Canada)
- Rural Venture Capital Network (California)
- Right Ventricular Cardiac Output
- Rogue Valley Council of Governments (Oregon)
- Radfort Video Conference Protocol (telecommunications)
- Recreational Vehicle Consumer Products
- Remote Volume Control Panel
- Royal Volunteer Coastal Patrol (Australia)
- Recurrent Volar Carpal Perilunate Subluxation (injury)
- Rendez-Vous du Cinéma Québécois (Canadian film marathon; Montreal, Quebec, Canada)
- Rentabilisez Votre Connexion Quotidienne (French: Making Your Connection Daily; Web portal)
- Roe Valley Christian Radio
- Radar Video Compression System
- Recursive Vector-flow Computer System
- Retailing Verifiable Commercial System (software)
- River Valley Christian School (various locations)
- Rapid Valve Closing Time
Samples in periodicals archive:
The village is near Netley Abbey ruins and the Royal Chapel and Museum in the Royal Victoria Country Park.
A new sculpture trail encourages visitors to discover a series of unusual sculptures in nearby Royal Victoria Country Park and Hamble.