Research will be carried out at the Royal Veterinary College with vets in Newmarket and Yorkshire enabling anonymous access to historic mare fertility data and real-time cases of equine early pregnancy failure.
What does RVC stand for?
RVC stands for Royal Veterinary College (London, UK)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of RVC
We have 95 other meanings of RVC in our Acronym Attic
- Richmond Volleyball Club (Henrico, VA)
- Rifle Volunteer Corps (British Army)
- Right Ventricular Coil
- River Valley Civilizations
- Roadside-to-Vehicle Communications
- Robust Video Communication
- Rock Valley College (Illinois)
- Rock Valley Community (Rockford, IL)
- Rockville Centre, New York
- Rouge Valley Centenary (hospital; Canada)
- Radar Video Control Amplifier
- Retry Video Call as Audio (Cisco Unified CallManager feature)
- Rideau Valley Conservation Authority (Manotick, Ontario, Canada)
- Rio Verde Community Association (Rio Verde, AZ)
- Russian Venture Capital Association
- RV (Recreational Vehicle) and Campground Association (Michigan)
- Roanoke Valley Community Band (Roanoke, VA)
- Rainier Valley Cultural Center (Seattle, WA)
- Range-Velocity Cartesian Coordinates
- Raritan Valley Community College
Samples in periodicals archive:
Royal Veterinary College is feeling the effects of women's domination of veterinary sciences: About 75 percent of its student body is made up of women.
Byline: Iain Carrington THE Schmallenberg Virus (SBV) is back to haunt us again after studies at the Royal Veterinary College indicated that the virus over-wintered and is circulating in the south of England.
Prof Dirk Pfeiffer, head of the Veterinary Epidemiology and Public Health Group at the Royal Veterinary College, London.
99 Paperback SF774 As with the first edition, the second edition of Orpet and Welsh's (veterinary nursing, Royal Veterinary College, Hatfield, UK) text provides veterinary nurse practitioners and students in the UK with a quick reference for many of the nursing procedures typically encountered in the clinical situation.
I am currently undertaking advanced training in cardiology under the Royal Veterinary College and will be able to present a number of case studies to the board early next year.
My daughter went to a comprehensive and went on to study at the Royal Veterinary College.