JAYNE WESTMORELAND - Desert Wheatear, the same bird as Sue; Alan and Ruth took us to see it on one of their daytrips RUTH MILLER - Royal Tern, an extremely rare vagrant from North America which turned up in Llandudno in 2009 - we even saw this amazing bird from our lounge window
What does ROYT stand for?
ROYT stands for Royal Tern (bird species)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of ROYT
- Rely on Your Beliefs
- Republic of Yemen Government
- Red Orange Yellow Green Blue
- Red, Orange, Yellow, Green, Blue, Indigo, Violet (order of colors of the rainbow)
- Richard Of York Gave Battle In Vain (mnemonic for colors of the rainbow)
- Red, Orange, Yellow, Green, Blue, Purple, Pink (rainbow colors song)
- Red, Orange, Yellow, Green, Blue, Violet (colors of visible light spectrum)
- Royal Marines
- Royal Oak Youth Soccer Association (Michigan)
- Retire on Your Terms
- Reconstruction Opportunity Zone
- Recoverable Oil Zone
- Republic of Zambia
- Research Oktan Zahl (German: research octane number)
- Residual Oil Zone
- Restricted Operating Zone
- Restricted Operation Zone
- Ruins of Zanarkand (gaming clan)
- Rzeszowski Okregowy Zwiazek Narciarski (Polish: Rzeszowski Regional Ski Association)
- (USN Rating) Religious Program Specialist
Samples in periodicals archive:
If, like most anglers, you can't tell an Arctic tern from a royal tern, remember this: Bird behavior is more important than identity.
A simple structural method to reduce road-kills of Royal Terns at bridge sites.
Our only Laughing Gull was seen at Newton Point, Porthcawl, in September 1988, and the Royal Tern at Kenfig Pool in 1989 showed its American credentials by wearing a ring placed on its leg at a site on the American coast between Virginia and North Carolina.
Female royal terns insist that males bring them food gifts.
I'll be on Royal Tern, which won a maiden in Cork in April.
Akuna Bay and ROYAL TERN have both come to hand early and the latter is the one that Christy Roche has picked," O'Brien pointed out.