Journal and Proceedings of the Royal Society of New South Wales 33: 108+114.
What does RSNSW stand for?
RSNSW stands for Royal Society of New South Wales (Australia)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Radiological Society of New Jersey (Parsippany, NJ)
- Race, Sex, and National Origin (Human Resources and Workforce Planning
- Royal Scottish National Orchestra
- Regional Statement of Needs and Priorities (education; UK)
- Registered Student Nurse Program
- Rancho Seco Nuclear Power Plant
- Realized Path Signal-to-Noise Ratio
- Red Springs and Northern Railroad (North Carolina)
- Radio Stations News Service (Columbia Broadcasting System)
- Robust Symmetrical Number System
- Recruitment Solutions North West Ltd. (UK)
- Royal Society of New Zealand
- Radiation Safety Officer
- Radio-Sinfonie-Orchester (German: Radio Symphony Orchestra)
- Radiological Safety Officer
- Radiology Services Online (Celina, TX)
- Railway Sorting Office
- Railway Sub - Office
- Rainbow Service Organization (Peterborough, ON, Canada gay rights and information)
- Rainbow Symphony Orchestra (Paris, France)
Samples in periodicals archive:
1949, The late Precambrian ice-age and glacial record of the Bibliando Dome: Journal and Proceedings of the Royal Society of New South Wales, v.