It will be on show at the Royal Society summer exhibition in London tomorrow.
What does RSSE stand for?
RSSE stands for Royal Society Summer Exhibition (UK)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of RSSE
We have 11 other meanings of RSSE in our Acronym Attic
- Reduced-State Sequence Detection
- Removable Secondary Storage Device
- Replication Server System Database (Sybase)
- Research and Scientific Support Department
- Research Statistics Supervision Discount (US Federal Reserve Board)
- Responses of Savannas to Stress and Disturbance
- Recommendation Systems for Software Engineering (International Workshop)
- Reduced-State Sequence Estimation
- Research in Social Studies Education
- Routing and Switching Specialization (certification)
- Russian Spring Summer Encephalitis (tick-borne virus)
- Recommended Special Support Equipment List
- Russian Spring-Summer Encephalitis Virus
- Rail Safety Strategic Forum (Independent Transport Safety and Reliability Regulator; Australia)
- Rapid-Scanning Stopped-Flow
- Remote Software Support Facility
- Revolutionary Socialist Students' Federation (political organization)
- Rural Strategic Support Fund (UK)
- République Socialiste Soviétique Fédérative du Transcaucase
- Radio Science Systems Group (US NASA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
ALAN WILSON's team at the Royal Veterinary College pulled off a coup for racehorse research last week when they were selected for a place at the prestigious Royal Society summer exhibition in London.