While on her course she has played with the BBC Scottish Symphony Orchestra, the Royal Scottish National Orchestra and Scottish Opera.
What does RSNO stand for?
RSNO stands for Royal Scottish National Orchestra
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of RSNO
We have 1 other meaning of RSNO in our Acronym Attic
- Ronstoppable.net (website for character from the Animated show, Kim possible)
- Russian State Network
- Royal Saudi Naval Forces
- Religion and Science Network Germany
- Route Server Next Generation
- Rancho Seco Nuclear Generating Station (Clay Station, California)
- Royal Scottish National Hospital (UK)
- Rancangan Standar Nasional Indonesia (Indonesian: National Draft Standard of Indonesia)
- Radiological Society of New Jersey (Parsippany, NJ)
- Race, Sex, and National Origin (Human Resources and Workforce Planning
- Regional Statement of Needs and Priorities (education; UK)
- Registered Student Nurse Program
- Rancho Seco Nuclear Power Plant
- Realized Path Signal-to-Noise Ratio
- Red Springs and Northern Railroad (North Carolina)
- Radio Stations News Service (Columbia Broadcasting System)
- Robust Symmetrical Number System
- Royal Society of New South Wales (Australia)
- Recruitment Solutions North West Ltd. (UK)
- Royal Society of New Zealand
Samples in periodicals archive:
But angry locals did not see the funny side, forcing Douglas, who has conducted the Royal Scottish National Orchestra and the BBC Scottish Symphony Orchestra, into making a public apology.
The Royal Scottish National Orchestra have teamed up with the country.
Between them, the brothers have performed at the Royal Albert Hall, recorded music with the Royal Scottish National Orchestra and worked on soundtracks for major films.
Matsuev is a good friend of world famous orchestras, among which are the Chicago Symphonic Orchestra, Pittsburg Symphonic Orchestra, the Royal Scottish National Orchestra, the orchestra of "La Scala" Theater, the National Orchestras of France, European chamber orchestras and many others.
Now organiser Geoff Ellis wants to see high-brow entertainment, such as the Royal Scottish National Orchestra and violinist Nicola Benedetti.
The former Fairground Attraction singer has blended the classical elements of the Royal Scottish National Orchestra with folk contributions from the likes of John McCusker and Ian Carr to create a beguiling musical interpretation of Burns's work.
José Serebrier and the Royal Scottish National Orchestra make a superbly articulated case for the piece but can't disguise the fact that the Tchaikovskyan overtones are self-consciously done, as if Glazunov was angling for the supposed succession from the outset.