He was also conferred Associateship of the Royal Photographic Society of Britain in 1991, Master Federation Internationale de L-Art Photographique by Federation Internale de L-Art Photographique, France and Charles Wallace Professional grant to visit UK to study photographic collection in different museums in UK in 1999.
What does RPS stand for?
RPS stands for Royal Photographic Society
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of RPS
We have 374 other meanings of RPS in our Acronym Attic
- Role Playing System (gaming)
- Role-Playing Shooter (gaming)
- Rosanna Primary School (Australia)
- Rosewood Pottery Studio (Richmond, VA)
- Rotation Per Second
- Rotational Position Sensing
- Rotor Position Sensor (large appliance component)
- Routine Product Set
- Royal Pharmaceutical Society (UK)
- Royal Philatelic Society
- Rubber Producers' Society (India)
- Rulang Primary School (Singapore)
- Rutgers Preparatory School (New Jersey)
- Registers Publications Section District Library (US Navy)
- Reduced-Complexity Partial Sampling Minimum Mean Squared Error
- Radioisotope Power System and Heat Source
- Ribosomal Protein S3
- Ribosomal Protein S6
- Ribosomal Protein S7
- Ribosomal Protein S8
Samples in periodicals archive:
Muscat: Graduates from the Photography department at the Higher College of Technology (HCT) exhibited their work at the Royal Photographic Society Oman on Monday evening.
Trainee architect Robert Boltman achieved associate membership of the Royal Photographic Society (ARPS) for his architectural photography.
MEMBERS of the Royal Photographic Society Digital Imaging Group are staging an exhibition in town.
Ron is a member of the Royal Photographic society, and his interest in wildlife is reflected in his day to day work; running 'Borders Birdwatching Tours', acting as a Countryside Management consultant and as an angling guide.
ROYAL Photographic Society member Ron McCombe will be displaying his latest images in Northumberland from the end of the week.
Bower is an author and former President of the Royal Photographic Society, and he uses hundreds of color photographs to demonstrate the best techniques for achieving high image quality.
Originally from York, Tim recently received the Associateship award for excellence from The Royal Photographic Society and was named as Landscape Photographer of the Year 2008 in a national competition run by trade magazine Professional Photographer.