The Royal Pharmaceutical Society of Great Britain (RPSGB) said the issue of medicine availability needed to be addressed quickly or it risks harming patients' health.
What does RPSGB stand for?
RPSGB stands for Royal Pharmaceutical Society of Great Britain
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of RPSGB in our Acronym Attic
- Research Partnership to Secure Energy for America (Sugar Land, TX)
- Ruth Patrick Science Education Center
- Radioisotope Power Systems Facility
- Railway Protection Special Force (India)
- Rochester Public School Foundation (Rochester, MN)
- Rotation, Processing and Surge Facility (US NASA)
- Remote Project Services Group (various locations)
- Ribosomal Protein S7 Gene (genetics)
- Role Playing Strategy Game
- Rural Practitioners Steering Group (UK)
- Recombinant P-Selectin Glycoprotein Ligand (biochemistry)
- Rural Petrol Stations Grant Scheme (UK)
- Registered Polysomnographic Technologist
- Relative Peripapillary Retinal Surface Height (ophthalmology)
- Railway Preservation Society of Ireland
- Rapid Prototyping Society of India (est. 2001)
- Relative Penis Size Index
- Reliable Power Systems, Inc. (Castle Rock, CO)
- Retriever Payment Systems, Inc. (Houston, TX)
- Rheinland Pfalz Saar International (horse breed)
Samples in periodicals archive:
CHRISTMAS parties could leave you with more than a sore head, the Royal Pharmaceutical Society of Great Britain has warned.
Prescribers, including on the net, must be registered with the Royal Pharmaceutical Society of Great Britain.
In their first week at Huddersfield, the chemists were addressed by Gill Hawksworth, visiting professor to the university and former President of the Royal Pharmaceutical Society of Great Britain (RPSGB).
The Medicines Control Agency has asked the Royal Pharmaceutical Society of Great Britain to hold consultations about which drugs would be suitable candidates, and Viagra is among the medicines being considered.