Recent research at the Royal Pharmaceutical Society suggest that more than a third of people in Wales with insomnia are buying sleeping remedies without seeking proper health advice.
What does RPS stand for?
RPS stands for Royal Pharmaceutical Society (UK)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of RPS
We have 373 other meanings of RPS in our Acronym Attic
- Role Playing Simulation
- Role Playing Strategy
- Role Playing System (gaming)
- Role-Playing Shooter (gaming)
- Rosanna Primary School (Australia)
- Rosewood Pottery Studio (Richmond, VA)
- Rotation Per Second
- Rotational Position Sensing
- Rotor Position Sensor (large appliance component)
- Routine Product Set
- Royal Philatelic Society
- Royal Photographic Society
- Rubber Producers' Society (India)
- Rulang Primary School (Singapore)
- Rutgers Preparatory School (New Jersey)
- Registers Publications Section District Library (US Navy)
- Reduced-Complexity Partial Sampling Minimum Mean Squared Error
- Radioisotope Power System and Heat Source
- Ribosomal Protein S3
- Ribosomal Protein S6
Samples in periodicals archive:
But the Royal Pharmaceutical Society decided to give him a second chance - if he stays sober for the next six months.
They don't always follow directions on how often and for how long medicines should be taken, according to a survey by the Royal Pharmaceutical Society.
Doctors, scientists and government officials were gathering at the Royal Pharmaceutical Society in London to discuss how the trials will be run.
The Royal Pharmaceutical Society says Mr Dobson is over-reacting about side-effects and wants an inquiry on the extent of the risk.