Combined with the varying height of the volcanoes, we can say that Arsia Mons is the oldest, then Pavonis Mons formed and finally Ascraeus Mons," said Mikael Beuthe of the Royal Observatory of Belgium and lead author of the paper.
What does ROB stand for?
ROB stands for Royal Observatory of Belgium
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of ROB
We have 59 other meanings of ROB in our Acronym Attic
- Rhine Ordnance Barracks (Vogelweh-Kaiserslautern Germany)
- Rhythm of Business
- Right on Brother
- Right Out Board (location of aircraft underwing pylons)
- Rijksdienst voor het Oudheidkundig Bodemonderzoek
- Road Over Bridge
- Robertsfield International Airport, Harbel, Liberia
- Robotic Operating Buddy
- Roll Over Beethoven (song)
- Round of Beam
- Rules of Behavior (various organizations)
- Rusthuis Voor Bejaarden (Dutch: Rest Home for the Elderly; Belgium)
- Redfield Old Boys Association (Australia)
- Regio Oost Brabant Atletiek (Dutch: Eastern Region Athletics Brabant; Brabant, Belgium)
- Reindeer Owners and Breeders Association (Lake Crystal, MN)
- Run over by a Bus
- Robot Assembly
- Robotic Obstacle Breaching Assault Tank
- Re-Order Buffer Component
Samples in periodicals archive:
Berlin, Muharram 30, 1433, Dec 25, 2011, SPA -- The mysterious fireball observed above Germany, Belgium, the Netherlands and France was the re-entry of the third stage of a Soyuz rocket that transported three astronauts to space, dpa quoted the Royal Observatory of Belgium as saying Sunday.
A team at the Royal Observatory of Belgium in Brussels, led by Rose-Marie Baland, proposed that the tilt matches what one would see if Titan had a liquid ocean just under the surface.