Trips to the Royal Observatory, Edinburgh and to CERN, the world's largest particle physics centre, in Switzerland will be included.
What does ROE stand for?
ROE stands for Royal Observatory, Edinburgh (Scotland,UK)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of ROE
We have 50 other meanings of ROE in our Acronym Attic
- Right of Entry
- Right Otitis Externa
- Root of Evil
- Roots of Empathy (Canada)
- Rosemary Oleoresin Extract
- Roster Of Exception
- Rotating Frame Overhauser Effect (spectroscopy)
- Rotating-frame Overhauser Enhancement (NMR spectroscopy)
- Round One End
- Route of Egress
- Rubies of Eventide (game)
- Rules Of Engagement
- Running on Empty
- Regional Office of Education 02
- Regional Office for Eastern Africa (est. 1998; UN Office on Drugs and Crime; Kenya)
- Regional Office for Education in Asia (UNESCO)
- Restoration of Organized Electrical Activity (ventricular fibrillation)
- Romanian Orthodox Episcopate of America
- Roush Owners and Enthusiasts Association (car owners association)
- Rabbit Oviduct Epithelial Cells