Ian Poulter is wearing the Royal Oak Offshore Arnold Schwarzenegger The Legacy Others Several Audemars Piguet Ambassadors continue to illustrate themselves in their respective competitions.
What does ROO stand for?
ROO stands for Royal Oak Offshore (watch)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of ROO
We have 20 other meanings of ROO in our Acronym Attic
- Recruiting Operations Officer (US Army Cadet Command)
- Refined Olive Oil
- Regional Outreach Officer (Australia immigration)
- Renewables Obligation Order (UK)
- Research Opportunities Office (various schools)
- Reserve Officer Orientation
- Return on Objective
- Return On Opportunity
- Richland Operations Office
- Right of Occupancy (legal right; various locations)
- Rub One Out
- Rules Of Order
- Rules of Origin
- Rehabilitation of Offenders Act (UK)
- Return on Operating Assets
- Rigorous Object-Oriented Analysis
- Return on Operating Capital
- Reaching Our Outdoor Friends (homeless youth service; Ontario, Canada)
- Relief Organization of Fazugli
- Rental Opportunity for Ontario Families (Canada)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Audemars Piguet, one of the oldest manufacturers of haute horlogerie and still in the hands of its founding families, took the opportunity of the Formula One Grand Prix in Bahrain to open a new boutique in the Moda Mall in Manama and to introduce its latest flagship product for 2010, the Royal Oak Offshore Grand Prix watch.
The likes of John Terry, Steven Gerrard, Frank Lampard, Wayne Rooney, Andrew Johnson and Paul Robinson have snapped up the Audemars Piguet Royal Oak Offshore Jay-Z, to mark the rapper's 10 years in the music business.
John Terry, Steven Gerrard, Frank Lampard, Wayne Rooney, Rio Ferdinand, Andrew Johnson and Paul Robinson have all splashed out on a new watch - the Audemars Piguet Royal Oak Offshore Jay-Z 10th Anniversary limited edition timepiece.
The brainchild of the Redknapp's, that other king of cool Tim Sherwood, and, er, former Norwich striker Lee Power (he must be there for the common touch), it's going to cover all the things that matter, such as Audemars Royal Oak Offshore chronograph watches - a day's wage at pounds 21,000 - and mobile phones available with a Pink Crocodile skin finish.