Reservists from Oldburybased 225 Field Squadron, which is part of the Royal Monmouthshire Royal Engineers, have been in Cyprus building an IED (improvised explosive device) search facility for soldiers about to deploy to Afghanistan.
What does RMRE stand for?
RMRE stands for Royal Monmouthshire Royal Engineers
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
We have 2 other meanings of RMRE in our Acronym Attic
- Rocky Mountain Regional Conservation Center
- Rocky Mountain Regional Coordinating Committee
- Rocky Mountain Regional Council of Carpenters
- Rocky Mountain Regional Center of Excellence (biology and disease research)
- Rocky Mountain Regional Computer Forensics Laboratory (Centennial, CO)
- Relativistic Multi-Reference-Configuration Interaction
- Regional Medical Research Centre for Tribals (Jabalpur, Inida; est. 1984)
- Royal Mail Recorded Delivery (UK)
- Raw Materials Research and Development Council (Nigeria)
- Red Meat Research and Development Trust of South Africa (funding for research)
- Refundable Modem Return Fee (StarBand satellite system)
- Relative Molecular Response Factor (biochemistry)
- Reynolds Mirth Richards Farmer (Canada)
- Rolling Merchant Reserve Fund (online finance)
- Reliable Multicast Research Group
- Risikomanagement und Finanzmarktregulierung (German: Risk Management and Financial Market Regulation)
- Rocky Mountain Rescue Group (mountain rescue team in Boulder, Colorado, USA)
- Rye Meads Ringing Group (UK)
- Rocky Mountain Reining Horse Association
- Rocky Mountain Roller Hockey League (Colorado)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Although Godfrey's active military career was now over, he did serve as a major in the Royal Gloucestershire Yeomanry, later becoming honorary colonel of the Royal Monmouthshire Royal Engineers and president of the Monmouth Territorial Force Association.
Down St Mary Street it was absolutely packed, everyone cheering and applauding as we went past," said Captain Craig Steadman, 36, of the Royal Monmouthshire Royal Engineers.
The reservists from the Royal Monmouthshire Royal Engineers militia, including the 225 Plant Squadron, City of Birmingham, left their bases in South Wales and the West Midlands.
The reservists from the Royal Monmouthshire Royal Engineers militia - including the 225 Plant Squadron, City of Birmingham - left their bases for a month-long period of specialist training before their deployment.
The Royal Monmouthshire Royal Engineers (Militia) - the only remaining militia unit in Britain - exercised their right to march through Monmouth after returning from a six-month operation.
The correct title for the regiment is the Royal Monmouthshire Royal Engineers (Militia) and is the only in the British Army with two "Royals" in its title.
Few of the hundreds of Royal Monmouthshire Royal Engineers on exercise in Germany are from the Echo circulation area because of recruitment problems.