HH Sheikh Hamdan bin Mohammed bin Rashid Al Maktoum, Crown Prince of Dubai, attended the celebrations of The Royal Military Academy, Sandhurst to mark its 200th anniversary on Friday.
What does RMAS stand for?
RMAS stands for Royal Military Academy, Sandhurst
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of RMAS
We have 15 other meanings of RMAS in our Acronym Attic
- Rocky Mountain Airedale Rescue of Colorado
- Risk Managed Absolute Return Strategies
- Rate Monotonic Analysis for Real-Time Systems (SEI project)
- Relational Ministry Action (Youth for Christ)
- Reliability, Maintainability, and Safety (various companies)
- Remote Memory Administration System
- Remote Monitoring and Alarm System (NASA)
- Retail Merchandise and Audit System
- Roland-Morris Activity Scale
- Royal Maritime Auxiliary Service
- Reglamento de Metodos Alternos para la Solucion de Conflictos
- Rocky Mountain Administrative Services Company
- Rocky Mountain American Singer Club (bird club)
- Rocky Mountain Australian Shepherd Club
- Rocky Mountain Association of Student Financial Aid
- Rocky Mountain Association of Student Financial Aid Administrators
- Reserve Mobile Ashore Support Terminal
- Royal Military Academy Sailing Team (The Netherlands)
- Rajasthan Management Admission Test (University of Rajasthan; Jaipur, India)
- Rapid Micro-Agglutination Test (Legionnaires' disease)
Samples in periodicals archive:
It is intended thus to create an enduring link between the Royal Military Academy, Sandhurst, and the Afghan National Army Officer Academy," said the MoU.
His parents Steve and Christine, brother Daniel - who is in his final term at the Royal Military Academy, Sandhurst - and long-term girlfriend Lauren Bowyer said: "We are immensely proud of James, the person he was and the job that he did.
Mark Canning, aged 36, did economics at the University of Leeds and studied at the Royal Military Academy, Sandhurst, before completing a seven year commission in the Royal Regiment of Fusiliers, and a period working for PepsiCo UK as an operations manager.
The soldier, named as Dean Hammond, has been stripped of his position at the Royal Military Academy, Sandhurst.
At a previous hearing at Bedlington Magistrates' Court, Geoff Mason, prosecuting, said Graham had no UK address apart from the Royal Military Academy, Sandhurst.
The 79-year-old has pulled out of watching grandson Prince Harry parade today at the Royal Military Academy, Sandhurst, where she was to present the college with new colours, as well as an audience with the President of Singapore at Buckingham Palace.
And as they arrived at the Royal Military Academy, Sandhurst, every one of them had, tucked under their arms, an ironing board (except for the Prince who, naturally, had a man to carry his for him).