Nelson-Jones is retired from the Royal Melbourne Institute of Technology.
What does RMIT stand for?
RMIT stands for Royal Melbourne Institute of Technology
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
We have 2 other meanings of RMIT in our Acronym Attic
- Risk Management and Insurance Review
- Raw Materials Information System
- Readiness Management Information System
- Record Management Information System
- Reprographics Management Information System
- Resource Management Information System
- Restoration Management Information System
- Risk Management Information System
- Rocky Mountain Intercollegiate Skiing Association
- Records Management and Imaging Services Division
- Recurrent Miscarriage Immunotherapy Trialists Group
- Rocky Mountain Institute for Transportation Safety (Colorado State University; Denver, CO)
- Royal Melbourne Institute of Technology University (Australia)
- Reeling Machine Interface Unit
- Rocky Mountain Internet Users Group (Colorado)
- Radio, Microwave, Infrared, Visible, Ultraviolet, X-Rays, Gamma (electromagnetic waves from longest wavelength to shortest)
- Rocky Mountain Irish Wolfhound Association (Colorado)
- R. Marshall Jones, Inc. (est. 1992; West Palm Beach, FL)
- Radio des Meilleurs Jours (French radio station)
- Railway and Modellers Junction (UK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
He is a holder of a First Class Honors degree in engineering from the Royal Melbourne Institute of Technology and a Master of Business Administration degree from Deakin University.
It turns out, though, that the pair - who were together at the Royal Melbourne Institute of Technology - are as wracked by insecurity as anyone else.
A newly designed meat packaging tray produced with a Moplen polypropylene grade from LyondellBasell has achieved a 23 per cent reduction in carbon emissions and a 71 per cent reduction in water usage during production compared to competitive plastics according to a study by the Royal Melbourne Institute of Technology.
A Saudi graduate student from the faculty of the applied Medical Sciences of King Abdul-Aziz University (KAU) has received the membership of Golden Key International Honor Society in its chapter in Branch for his excellence in medical laboratories as he obtained a Masters degree in Medical Laboratory from Royal Melbourne Institute of Technology (RMIT) University with an excellent grade.
My campus is safe but I am now very careful when I go out of the Central Business District ( CBD)," said Rajesh Ramanathan, a PhD student at the School of Applied Sciences, Royal Melbourne Institute of Technology ( RMIT).