For example, I am aware of a Private Jordan Bradbury Daniel, Royal Marine Light Infantry, from Tavistock Street, Liverpool, who was wounded.
What does RMLI stand for?
RMLI stands for Royal Marine Light Infantry
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of RMLI
We have 2 other meanings of RMLI in our Acronym Attic
- Rocky Mountain Lions Eye Institute (eye disease clinic; Denver, CO)
- Road Maintenance Levy Fund (est. 1993; Kenya)
- Rocky Mountain Log Furniture (Idaho Springs, CO)
- Reinhardt Milam Law Group, PLLC (Durham, NC)
- Right Main Landing Gear
- Dr. Ram Manohar Lohia Hospital (formerly Willingdon Hospital; government hospital; New Delhi, India)
- Rocky Mountain Log Homes (Hamilton, MT)
- Rocky Mountain Living History Society (Colorado)
- Rocky Mountain Lutheran High School (Colorado)
- Railroad Museum of Long Island (Greenport, NY and Riverhead, NY)
- Realtors Multiple Listing and Information Service
- Rencontres Mondiales du Logiciel Libre
- Rocky Mountain Lacrosse League (Colorado and Canada)
- Rigtige Maend Laver Mad (Danish: Real Men Do Cook)
- Ram Manohar Lohia National Law University (India)
- Records Management Liaison Officer (State Library and Archives of Florida; Tallahassee, FL)
- Republican Mayors and Local Officials
- Residential Mortgage Loan Originator
- Right Medial-Lateral Oblique
- Ritchie Mill Law Office (Canada)
Samples in periodicals archive:
They are supported by a reconnaissance unit from the Queen's Dragoon Guards, with around 100 men, 12 Scimitar armoured fighting vehicles and a 50-strong Royal Marine light infantry unit from Arbroath-based 40 Commando.
The Black Watch will be supported by a reconnaissance unit from the Queen's Dragoon Guards, also known as the Welsh Cavalry, with around 100 men and 12 Scimitar armoured fighting vehicles and a 50-strong Royal Marine light infantry unit from 40 Commando.