HEAV EAV EA Y VY V W W ORK: Royal Logistic Corps troops are pictured during tough training on the Canada plains.
What does RLC stand for?
RLC stands for Royal Logistic Corps (UK armed forces)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of RLC
We have 177 other meanings of RLC in our Acronym Attic
- Richland College (Richardson, TX)
- Richland College Library
- Right Livelihood College (Malaysia)
- Right/Left Coalition (politics)
- Riverside Land Conservancy (Riverside, CA)
- Robert Leonard Consulting (Tokyo, Japan)
- Robinson's Land Corporation
- Romiley Literary Circle
- Roseville Lutheran Church (Roosevelt, MN)
- Royal Laser Corp (Toronto, Ontario, Canada)
- Rugby League Club (various locations)
- Rugby League Conference
- Ruggedized Laptop Computer
- Rural Life Center (various locations)
- Rural Limited Commercial (zoning)
- Russian Language Center (Hong Kong)
- Radio Link Control User-Plane
- Re-baseline Life Cycle Architecture
- Real Life Christian Academy (Clermont, FL)
- Residential Loan Centers of America, Inc. (mortgage lending)
Samples in periodicals archive:
A CANLEY-based Army Reserve unit joined former Coventry City professional footballers for a charity match at the Ricoh Arena Members of 159 Supply Regiment Royal Logistic Corps supported the match in aid of the 'Help for Heroes' charity which helps wounded and injured British soldiers rehabilitate themselves.
soldiers, who served with the Royal Logistic Corps, were sleeping in the tented oce so they could respond more quickly when vital supplies arrived at Camp Bastion.
The Royal Logistic Corps will be reduced from 15 to 12 units with 1 and 2 Logistic Support Regiments withdrawn from the Order of Battle and 23 Pioneer Regiment disbanded.
The Section Commander in 23 Pioneer Regiment The Royal Logistic Corps was responsible for leading a team trying to detect improvised explosive devices in high risk areas.
Task Force Helmand spokesman Major Ian Lawrence said: "Sadly, I must report that today, two soldiers from The Royal Logistic Corps attached to 1st Battalion The Royal Welsh Battlegroup were killed in an indirect fire attack on their base in Nahr-e-Saraj.
In 2005 she was commissioned into the Royal Logistic Corps (RLC) and initially trained as an air transport liaison officer.
The soldier enlisted into the Royal Logistic Corps in March 2001 and qualified as an ammunition technician in September 2002, a role Mrs Linley said her son enjoyed very much.