UN peace envoy Mr Blair was set to speak with former US president Mr Clinton at the Royal Institution of Great Britain in London.
What does RIGB stand for?
RIGB stands for Royal Institution of Great Britain (UK organisation for scientific research and communication)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of RIGB
We have 2 other meanings of RIGB in our Acronym Attic
- Rijksinstituut voor Grondmechanica (Dutch: National Institute of Soil Mechanics; Belgium)
- Risk-Based Inspection Guide
- Rosettanet Implementation Guideline
- Transocean Offshore (stock symbol)
- Retinoic Acid-Inducible Gene I (protein)
- Rate Integrating Gyro Assembly (avionics)
- Recombinant IgA Monoclonal Antibodies
- Reforms in Government Audit (Bangladesh)
- Research Institute of Genome-Based Biofactory (Japan)
- Rio Itapicuru Greenstone Belt (geographical/geological area; Bahia, Brazil)
- Rhode Island Government Benefits Cases (law case database)
- Rhode Island Gender Community
- Research Institute for Genetic Engineering and Biotechnology (Scientific and Technological Research Council of Turkey)
- Rhode Island Geriatric Education Center (University of Rhode Island; Kingston, RI)
- Representation-Independent Genetic Engine Library
- Rat Insulin Like Growth Factor II
- Recreational Intel Gamers Group
- Regionale Instelling Geestelijke Gezondheidszorg (Dutch: Regional Mental Health Institute)
- Religion, Identity and Global Governance (University of Southern California project; Los Angeles, CA)
- Rabies Immune Globulin of Human Origin
Samples in periodicals archive:
He goes unplugged in a specially recorded one-hour programme from the lecture theatre of the Royal Institution of Great Britain.
This specially-recorded one-hour programme from the lecture theatre of the Royal Institution of Great Britain sees the Prof take an audience of famous faces and members of the public on a journey through some of the most challenging concepts in physics.
Today's conference will hear from Professor Anne Glover, the chief scientific adviser for Scotland, and also from Prof Susan Greenfield, director of the Royal Institution of Great Britain, who has recently completed a report called Getting to the Future First for the Government of South Australia, which is in the process of developing its science policy.
In February Tommy is due to attend the Art and the Altered Mind conference at London's Royal Institution of Great Britain to find out more about his illness.
This column is excerpted and adapted from Norman Solomon's June 5, 2003, presentation to the "Communicating the War on Terror" conference at the Royal Institution of Great Britain in London, England.