TWO buildings in Liverpool have been shortlisted for a 2013 RIBA Award by the Royal Institute of British Architects (RIBA).
What does RIBA stand for?
RIBA stands for Royal Institute of British Architects
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of RIBA
We have 15 other meanings of RIBA in our Acronym Attic
- Ross Island Bridge (Oregon)
- Routing Information Base
- Rubberized Inflatable Boat (US DoD)
- Rigid Inflatable Boat (Diesel)
- Raising International Business Awareness (EU project)
- Recombinant Immunoblot Assay
- Regional Institution Building Advisor
- Regional Investment Bankers Association
- Rhode Island Bar Association (lawyers; Providence, RI)
- Ricevuta Bancaria Elettronica (Italian)
- Rhode Island Bass Anglers Association
- Royal Institute of British Architects Journal (UK)
- Rhode Island Bar Association
- Rabbit Intestinal Brush Borders
- Rechargeable Internal Back-up Battery (electrical engineering)
- River Industry Bulletin Board
- Rapid Information Bulletin Board System (USPS)
- Recommend Item Be Closed (military inspection)
- Research Institute on Building Cost (est. 1992; Japan)
- Rhode Island Blood Center (Providence, RI)
Samples in periodicals archive:
FOUR buildings have been shortlisted for a 2013 RIBA North East Award by the Royal Institute of British Architects (RIBA).
The study by the Future Homes Commission, a body instigated by the Royal Institute of British Architects, called for 300,000 extra homes to be built every year on brownfield land and sections close to virtually every city, town and village in a "housing revolution".
The Royal Institute of British Architects and Wales.
The Royal Institute of British Architects (RIBA) is delighted to be working with colleagues from Liverpool City Council, Liverpool Vision, The Mersey Partnership (TMP) and the Northwest Regional Development Agency (NWDA) on proposals for a Liverpool Architecture Centre.
Corrosion to metal fixings in the wooden roof of Darlaston swimming pool will need to be fixed just a decade after the Victoria Road building was commended by the Royal Institute of British Architects and the Timber Industry Awards.
Mr Byrne, from County Wexford, is scheduled to appear before a fitness to practise panel at the Royal Institute of British Architects in London.
The speaker will be Ruth Reed, who was elected the first woman president of the Royal Institute of British Architects in July; the current president of the Royal Town Planning Institute is also a woman, Janet O'Neill.