HUDDERSFIELD volunteers from faith group, Sant Nirankari Mission (Yorkshire) donated 40 Easter eggs to the children's ward at Huddersfield Royal Infirmary.
What does RI stand for?
RI stands for Royal Infirmary (UK)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of RI
We have 47 other meanings of RI in our Acronym Attic
- Rockefeller Institute
- Rockwell International
- Roosevelt Island (New York, NY)
- Rosenbluth International
- Roslin Institute (UK)
- Rotary International
- Rotate In (Hyper Logo Turtle graphics command)
- Routes International
- Routing Identifier
- Routing Indicator (US DoD)
- Royal Institute of Painters in Water Colours (UK)
- Runway Incursion
- Rutherford Institute
- US Revenue Potato Tax (Scott Catalogue prefix; philately)
- Rostral Interstitial Nuclei of the Medial Longitudinal Fasciculus (neurology)
- Risico-Inventarisatie en -Evaluatie (Dutch: Risk Assessment and Evaluation)
- Resistive Index in the Anterior Cerebral Artery
- Raypath-Interleave Approximate Prediction (radio wave propagation model)
- Receiver Initiated Busy Tone Multiple Access
- Recessive Intermediate A Charcot-Marie-Tooth Disease
Samples in periodicals archive:
L hi Lothian Edinurgh Royal Infirmary, 961 beds, 927 occupied, 96 per cent; Western General Hospital, Edinburgh, 681 beds, 674 occupied, 99 per cent; St John's Hospital, Livingston, 506 beds, 490 occupied, 97 per cent.
Source: Cardiff Royal Infirmary 1883-1983 by Arnold S Aldis
Kafeel Ahmed, 27, was being cared for at a specialist unit at Glasgow Royal Infirmary after the incident on June 30.
PUPILS have been showcasing artwork they were inspired to create after they investigated the history of the Liverpool Royal Infirmary.
He was taken to Doncaster Royal Infirmary where he later died.
SIR - I request your further assistance in having the debate about the demolition of the Cardiff Royal Infirmary brought continuously to the public's view.