Our reporters spotted smokers sparking up outside Glasgow's Royal Hospital for Sick Children, Gartnavel Hospital and the Beatson Cancer Centre but it could have been any hospital in the country.
What does RHSC stand for?
RHSC stands for Royal Hospital for Sick Children (Scotland, UK; National Health Service)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of RHSC
We have 9 other meanings of RHSC in our Acronym Attic
- Royal Hospital School Association (UK)
- Rural Health Students Association
- Riverside High School Alumni Association (Washington)
- Roosevelt High School Alumni Association (Honolulu, HI)
- Roosevelt High School Alumni Foundation
- Realtime Right-Hand Side Blocking/Black List
- Red Headed Step Child
- Red Hook Soccer Club, Inc. (Red Hook, NY)
- Reproductive Health Supplies Coalition (New York, NY)
- Rochester Hearing & Speech Center (Rochester, NY)
- Rural Health Services Consortium, Inc. (est. 1985; Tennessee)
- Regional Health and Social Care Board (UK)
- Regional Homeland Security Coordinating Committee
- Regional Homeland Security Coordination District
- Recombinant human Stem Cell Factor
- Royal High School Club in London (est. 1888; Royal High School of Edinburg alumni organization)
- Ramped Hypertonic Sodium Dialysis
- Restriction of Hazardous Substances Directive (EU)
- Robotic Hot Solder Dip (Corfin Industries)
- Rural Health Services Development (Sacramento, CA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Two children were taken to the Royal Hospital for Sick Children accompanied by two adults, and three adults were taken to Edinburgh Royal Infirmary.
The Royal Hospital for Sick Children and the main Royal Victoria Hospital were heavily criticised by the Regulation and Quality Improvement Authority following inspection visits to facilities.
The girl died in the Royal Hospital for Sick Children in Glasgow and had underlying medical conditions, the Scottish Government said.
The girl was taken to the Royal Hospital for Sick Children in Edinburgh, where her condition was unknown.
Doctors at the Royal Hospital for Sick Children in Edinburgh report two fatal cases of whooping cough in unvaccinated young infants, and infants who have not been vaccinated account for the majority of whooping cough-related complications.
The toddler, from Ballant-rae, South Ayrshire, died on Saturday after being taken to Glasgow's Royal Hospital for Sick Children.