com Sailing guide Southeast Asia Pilot 3rd Edition, by Bill O'Leary & Andy Dowden HONG KONG Royal Hong Kong Yacht Club www.
What does RHKYC stand for?
RHKYC stands for Royal Hong Kong Yacht Club
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Receding Horizon Kalman Fir (Finite Impulse Response) filter
- Recombinant human Keratinocyte Growth Factor
- Royal Hong Kong Jockey Club
- Recombinant Human Kit Ligand
- Random Homozygous Knock Out
- Register of Historic Kansas Places (Kansas Historical Society)
- Royal Hong Kong Police (prior to 1997)
- Royal Hong Kong Police Force
- Royal Hong Kong Regiment (est. 1854)
- Royal Hong Kong Regiment Volunteers
- Raccords Hydrauliques Levage SARL (French: Lifting Hydraulic Fittings Ltd.)
- Recurrent Herpes Labialis
- Red Hat Linux
- Remote Handset Lifter (telephone product)
- Reproductive Health Library (World Health Organization)
- Reserve Holding List (Singapore)
- Rhodes House Library (Oxford University; UK)
- Richardson-Hill Ltd (London, UK)
- Rocket Hockey League
- Roller Hockey League
Samples in periodicals archive:
For me this an experience beyond belief and I have to thank Oman Sail for their belief in me as a sailor and to congratulate His Majesty Sultan Qaboos bin Said on the occasion of the countryEoe1/4aos National DayEoe1/4ao Nasser was quoted as saying before going out for a practice sail from the Royal Hong Kong Yacht Club in the city centre.
[ILLUSTRATION OMITTED] In Hong Kong, Rolex has celebrated the start of a long-term partnership with the Royal Hong Kong Yacht Club (RHKYC), one of Asia's premier sailing and rowing clubs, which over its rich 150 year history has been a focal point for active and competitive oarsmen and sailors through to the present day.
The Royal Observatory's man told a packed Chart Room at Royal Hong Kong Yacht Club that winds would be nor'east but could veer to sou'west or indeed to anywhere on the compass rose, and they would be light to moderate increasing to strong and maybe gale force.