Walter McKinnon, Fort William A Yellowthread Street (there were 13 one-hour episodes in 1990) followed the cases of a group of Royal Hong Kong Police Force detectives.
What does RHKPF stand for?
RHKPF stands for Royal Hong Kong Police Force
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Round House Kick (gaming)
- Royal Hospital Kilmainham (Ireland)
- Ryan Hankin Kent (RHK, Inc. marketing consulting firm)
- Receding Horizon Kalman Fir (Finite Impulse Response) filter
- Recombinant human Keratinocyte Growth Factor
- Royal Hong Kong Jockey Club
- Recombinant Human Kit Ligand
- Random Homozygous Knock Out
- Register of Historic Kansas Places (Kansas Historical Society)
- Royal Hong Kong Police (prior to 1997)
- Royal Hong Kong Regiment (est. 1854)
- Royal Hong Kong Regiment Volunteers
- Royal Hong Kong Yacht Club
- Raccords Hydrauliques Levage SARL (French: Lifting Hydraulic Fittings Ltd.)
- Recurrent Herpes Labialis
- Red Hat Linux
- Remote Handset Lifter (telephone product)
- Reproductive Health Library (World Health Organization)
- Reserve Holding List (Singapore)
- Rhodes House Library (Oxford University; UK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Hubbard, 49, served in the Royal Hong Kong Police Force for 23 years, before returning to the UK in 1997.
Supt Pryer started his police career in Cleveland Constabulary in 1981 before transferring to the Royal Hong Kong Police Force where he was responsible for dealing with major and Triad-related crime.