Kempton THURSDAY Bruce Jackson IRISH FLAME burst back to recordbreaking form when stepping on to the Polytrack for the first time and gave a timely knock on the Royal Hong Kong Jockey Club door for a Vase invite next month.
What does RHKJC stand for?
RHKJC stands for Royal Hong Kong Jockey Club
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Radio Hong Kong (public broadcasting; formerly Radio Television Hong Kong)
- Ratahallintokeskus (Finnish: Finnish Rail Administration)
- Regional Herbarium of Kerala
- République du Haut-Karabagh (French: Republic of Nagorno-Karabakh)
- Rigshospitalets Kollegium (Copenhagen, Denmark dorm)
- Round House Kick (gaming)
- Royal Hospital Kilmainham (Ireland)
- Ryan Hankin Kent (RHK, Inc. marketing consulting firm)
- Receding Horizon Kalman Fir (Finite Impulse Response) filter
- Recombinant human Keratinocyte Growth Factor
- Recombinant Human Kit Ligand
- Random Homozygous Knock Out
- Register of Historic Kansas Places (Kansas Historical Society)
- Royal Hong Kong Police (prior to 1997)
- Royal Hong Kong Police Force
- Royal Hong Kong Regiment (est. 1854)
- Royal Hong Kong Regiment Volunteers
- Royal Hong Kong Yacht Club
- Raccords Hydrauliques Levage SARL (French: Lifting Hydraulic Fittings Ltd.)
- Recurrent Herpes Labialis
Samples in periodicals archive:
Liberal Democrat Lord Sandberg, former chairman of the stewards of the Royal Hong Kong Jockey Club, deplored the presence of the media at the jockeys' dawn arrests.
The old school tie network is nakedly at work, with the Jockey Club backing banker Sir William Purves, a former Royal Hong Kong Jockey Club chairman, who is being put out to grass soon from the Hong Kong and Shanghai Bank.
Originally from the Isle Of Man, she moved to Hong Kong with her late husband Sir Douglas Clague, who died in 1981 after spending time as chairman of the Royal Hong Kong Jockey Club.
Major General Guy Watkins, of the Royal Hong Kong Jockey Club, said: "The Chinese are pretty sharp when it comes to working out the chances of winning.
In 1991, the Center had secured a donation amounted to US $150,000 from the Royal Hong Kong Jockey Club Donation Foundation to finance a three-year project involving setting up a rehabilitation service for injured workers.