Students will graduate with a BSc (Hons) degree validated by Royal Holloway and Bedford New College, part of the University of London.
What does RHBNC stand for?
RHBNC stands for Royal Holloway and Bedford New College (UK)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Reactive Hyperaemic Blood Flow Response
- Recombinant Human Basic Fibroblast Growth Factor
- Right-Hand Back-Hand (disc golf)
- RHB Investment Bank (Malaysia)
- Ruth Holley Branch Library (Colorado Springs, CO)
- Recombinant Human Bone Morphogenetic Protein
- Recombinant Human Bone Morphogenetic Protein Type 2
- Recombinant Human Bone Morphogenetic Protein 2
- Ruth Hale Barker Middle School (Bentonville, AR)
- Reference Hydrometric Basin Network
- Registered Health Benefits Organisation (Australia)
- Rhodnius Heme-Binding Protein
- Reciprocal Hindleg Body Scratch
- Red Hot Blues Sisters (band)
- Richmond Herp and Bug Society (Richmond, VA)
- Recombinant Hepatitis B Virus Surface Antigen
- Recombinant human Bile Salt-Stimulated Lipase
- Revitalising Historic Buildings Through Partnership Scheme (Hong Kong)
- Recombinant Hepatitis B Virus (hematology)
- Rice Hoja Blanca Virus
Samples in periodicals archive:
Originally from Devon, he started his career in the food industry straight from school before returning to education and achieving degrees in biology at the Royal Holloway and Bedford New College and microbiology at the University of Wales Aberystwyth.
Although the fossil might reflect a prepollination stage in the plant's development, this explanation is unlikely because "the well-preserved tissue at the seed apex is clearly mature," writes Bill Chanoler at London University's Royal Holloway and Bedford new College in Egham, England, in an article accompanying the report.