Our North West hospitals performed at or above the national average in all urgency categories while the Royal Hobart Hospital delivered massive improvements on the previous year in every category.
What does RHH stand for?
RHH stands for Royal Hobart Hospital (Tasmania, Australia)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of RHH
We have 19 other meanings of RHH in our Acronym Attic
- Relative Height Growth Rate
- Rat hypothalamic GH (Growth Hormone)-Releasing Factor
- Rochester Hills Government Youth Council (Michigan)
- Real Hip-Hop
- Renaissance Hollywood Hotel (Hollywood, CA)
- Reverend Horton Heat (band)
- Rheinhessen (part of the state of Rheinland-Pfalz, Germany)
- Rollins Hudig Hall of Southern California, Inc.
- Rossmann Hurt Hoffman, Inc (Ellicott City, MD)
- Royal Hallamshire Hospital (UK)
- Rubber High Heat-resistant (wire)
- Respiratory Health Hazards in Agriculture (US CDC)
- Royal Herakles Hockey Club
- Radiology History and Heritage Charitable Trust (UK)
- Random House Historical Dictionary of American Slang
- Russian Heritage Highway Foundation
- Recombinant human Hepatocyte Growth Factor
- Regional Home Health Intermediary
- Rotary Heritage and History International Fellowship (Rotary International)
- Roller Hockey Hall of Fame
Samples in periodicals archive:
On day 47, the patient was referred to the Royal Hobart Hospital in Tasmania.
Eminent oncologists Associate Professor Ian Haines of Cabrini Hospital in Melbourne and Professor Ray Lowenthal of Tasmania's Royal Hobart Hospital wrote the report.
An honorary surgeon at the Royal Hobart Hospital for many years as well as being in private practice, Dr Cooper was an examiner for the Royal Australasian College of Surgeons and was highly regarded teacher of surgery to interns.
He was attended at the scene by paramedics attached to the event before being airlifted to the Royal Hobart Hospital," Tasmania Police Sergeant Jon Ford said.
He was airlifted from the scene by helicopter and taken to the Royal Hobart Hospital where he is now being treated for serious but not life-threatening injuries.
She said his experience in opening the superhospital would help with the development of the new Royal Hobart Hospital in Tasmania's capital city.