Louis, she drove directly to the residence of the Commanding Officer of the Royal Highland Regiment and reported in graphic detail what she saw behind enemy lines, including a rough sketch of the layout of enemy territory including a count of the number of GDR soldiers she saw.
What does RHR stand for?
RHR stands for Royal Highland Regiment (Black Watch)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of RHR
We have 61 other meanings of RHR in our Acronym Attic
- Residual Heat Removal (nuclear power)
- Resting Heart Rate
- Retail Human Resources (various locations)
- Reversed Hazard Rate (mathematics)
- Revue de l'Histoire des Religions (French: Journal of the History of Religions; est. 1880)
- Right Hand Reverse (door opening convention)
- Right Hand Rule (physics)
- Road Hockey Rumble (TV Show)
- Roller Hockey Reims (French roller hockey club)
- Roughness Height Rating (chemical milling)
- Royapettah High Road (India)
- Ryan Hunter-Reay (racecar driver)
- Rabbis for Human Rights-North America (West Tisbury, MA)
- Red Horse Ranch Arena (Fergus Falls, MN)
- Reproductive Health and Rights Alliance (Kenya)
- Retirement Home Regulatory Authority (Canada)
- Rieber Hall Residents' Association (UCLA)
- Right Hand Reverse Active (door opening convention)
- Reflection High Resolution Analytical Electron Microscopy
- Right Hand Reverse Bevel (door)
Samples in periodicals archive:
IT'S such a pity that the Black Watch, now renamed 3 Battalion The Royal Highland Regiment, are preparing themselves for another tour of duty in Iraq - their third since the conflict started.
A lone piper played Scotland The Brave as the men - and one woman - from the 1st Battalion the Royal Highland Regiment - the proud Black Watch - stood to attention in pale desert fatigues and green berets with the famed red hackle.
In a statement read outside the Black Watch Royal Highland Regiment headquarters in Perth, spokesman Captain Bob Reid said: 'We are left saddened by the news that we have lost three friends.
In a statement Black Watch Royal Highland Regiment spokesman Captain Bob Reid said: ``We are left saddened by the news that we have lost three friends.
In his statement, the officer said the men were part of patrol with D company of the 1st Battalion The Black Watch Royal Highland Regiment at 1pm local time (10am British time) yesterday.
Today's regiment was formed by an amalgamation in 1881 of the 42nd Royal Highland Regiment (The Black Watch) and the 73rd (Perthshire) Regiment.
The writer spent his early days in the Royal Highland Regiment of Canada (the Black Watch).