Madaba, Apr 16 (Petra) aAC" In line with her efforts to create a healthy learning environment in public schools in Jordan, Her Majesty Queen Rania Al Abdullah visited today Al MaaACAOmounieh Secondary School for Boys in Madaba governorate, the first boy's school in the Kingdom to receive the gold accreditation in the Healthy School Accreditation Program implemented by the Royal Health Awareness Society (RHAS).
What does RHAS stand for?
RHAS stands for Royal Health Awareness Society (public health; Amman, Jordan)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of RHAS
We have 3 other meanings of RHAS in our Acronym Attic
- Rental Housing Association of Puget Sound (Seattle, WA)
- Rode Hard and Put Up Wet
- Rabbit Heart Acetohexamide Reductase
- Recombinant Human Androgen Receptor (cellular physiology)
- Reducing Heart Attack Risk
- Radiative Heating and Afterbody Radiometry Experiments (NASA)
- Red Hat Advanced Server
- Red Hat Application Stack (software)
- Resonance Health Analysis Services Pty. Ltd. (Perth, Western Australia, Australia)
- Rod Hyman Asset Services (Australia)
- Workshop on Requirements for High Assurance Systems (software engineering)
- Royal Highland Agricultural Society of Scotland (UK)
- Rainwater Harvesting Association of Tanzania
- Red Hat (stock symbol)
- Residence Hall Advising Team (University of California, Davis)
- Rural Health Association of Tennessee (Murfreesboro, TN)
- Royal Horse Artillery Territorial Force
- Rural Health Association of Utah (Southern Utah University; Cedar City, UT)
- Risk, Hazard and Value Evaluation (software)
- Radar Homing All the Way
Samples in periodicals archive:
The program, designed by the Global Micro-Clinic Organization, is being implemented across the kingdom by the Royal Health Awareness Society (RHAS) in cooperation with the Ministry of Health.
Naseer Homoud, Goodwill Ambassador and Director of Middle East Office of Intergovernmental Institution for the use of Micro-algae Spirulina against Malnutrition (IIMSAM), an Intergovernmental Observer to the United Nations Economic and Social Council was the platinum sponsor for the prestigious and much acclaimed King Abdullah-II Fitness Award under aegis of Royal Health Awareness Society (RHAS), Jordan.
The Royal Health Awareness Society Conducts a Press Conference to Announce "KAFA" Traffic Awareness Campaign The Royal Health Awareness Society has announced in a press conference held on May 5th, 2008 the launch of the "KAFA" Traffic Awareness Campaign led by Her Majesty Queen Rania Al Abdullah.
Amman, Oct 2 (Petra) --b Her Majesty Queen Rania Al Abdullah paid a visit to Ain Al Basha Health Center today where she checked up on the Royal Health Awareness Society (RHAS) programs in the center.
The Royal Health Awareness Society (RHAS) recently held field visits to schools that participate in KAFAAAEs Junior Road Safety Club Project, where they examined the results of implementing monthly traffic concepts on the morning radios, and conducting lectures about traffic safety in cooperation with specialists.
Amman, May 6 (Petra) -- Her Majesty Queen Rania Al Abdullah attended a Royal Health Awareness Society RHAS Board of Trustees meeting at the society's headquarters in Amman.
The Royal Health Awareness Society (RHAS) and in cooperation with Lina Creative & Development Group (LCDG), held recently a 2-day activity at Yarmouk University (YU), targeting the students and the employees of the University, to raise awareness about traffic and smoking.