German-born IT worker Isabel, of Weeke, Winchester, collapsed at the city's Royal Hampshire County Hospital.
What does RHCH stand for?
RHCH stands for Royal Hampshire County Hospital (UK)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of RHCH in our Acronym Attic
- Regional Housing and Community Development Alliance (St. Louis, MO)
- Red Hat Certified Datacenter Specialist
- Rural Housing and Community Development Service
- Red Hat Certified Engineer
- Red Hill Creek Expressway (Ontario, Canada)
- Rhesus Blood Group, CcEe Antigens
- Rebels Haven Computer Forum
- Residential Health Care Facility
- Riverside Health Care Facilities Incorporated (Ontario, Canada)
- Recombinant Human Chorionic Gonadotrophin
- Red Hot Chili Peppers (band)
- Rueckert-Hartman College for Health Professions (Regis University; Denver, CO)
- Red Hat Certified Instructor
- Rehabilitation Hospital of the Cape and Islands (Sandwich, MA)
- Revolution Helicopter Corporation, Inc. (Excelsior Springs, MO)
- Right Hemisphere Communication Impairment
- Recombinant Human Heparin Cofactor II
- Red Hat Certified JBoss Administrator
- Red Hook Community Justice Center (Brooklyn, New York)
- Red Hat Certified JBoss Developer
Samples in periodicals archive:
It was also in 2009 that 79-year-old Leslie Palmer endured a 45-minute trip to accident and emergency at Royal Hampshire County Hospital on two separate occasions because he was taken the wrong way by ambulance crews.
The handle was tried in Queen Alexandra Hospital, Cosham, and at the Royal Hampshire County Hospital, in Winchester.
The astonishing error at Royal Hampshire County Hospital, Winchester, only came to light when a consultant reviewed the medical notes.
Caroline and Mike had raced fromtheirhomenearSouthampton to the Royal Hampshire County Hospital in Winchester.
A Hampshire police spokeswoman said the six women were taken to the Royal Hampshire County Hospital in Winchester, but none are suffering from serious injuries.
A Hampshire police spokewoman said the six women were taken to the Royal Hampshire County Hospital in Winchester, but none is suffering from serious injuries.
Eleven babies have been born so far - all of them girls - to staff members at the Royal Hampshire County Hospital, Winchester, Hants.