she joined the 62 Royal Hamilton Light Infantry Cadet Corps.
What does RHLI stand for?
RHLI stands for Royal Hamilton Light Infantry (Canadian Armed Forces)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Roller Hockey League
- Rat Hepatic Lectin 1
- Remix Hotel Los Angeles (California)
- Right Hemisphere Language Battery
- Renaissance Healing and Learning Center (California)
- Richmond Hill Lifesaving Club (Canada)
- River Heights Lutheran Church (Grand Forks, MN)
- Robert H. Lurie Comprehensive Cancer Center (Northwestern University)
- Rural Housing Loan Fund (South Africa)
- Recombinant Human Luteinizing Hormone
- Recombinant human Leukemia Inhibitory Factor
- Raleigh Hills Little League (Portland, OR)
- Right-hand Lang's Lay (wire rope)
- Reactive Hyperplasia of Lymph Nodes
- Riverina Highlands Landcare Nursery (Adelong, New South Wales, Australia)
- Residence Hall Leadership Organization (Ames, IA)
- Rental Housing Loan Program
- Rural Health and Literacy Project (UK)
- Rural Health Leaders Pipeline
- Rural Home Loan Partnership (est. 1996)
Samples in periodicals archive:
One of the true heroes of the disastrous Dieppe raid was Canadian Army chaplain John Weir Foote, of the Royal Hamilton Light Infantry, who was awarded the Victoria Cross.
The Royal Hamilton Light Infantry at the west end of the promenade advanced opposite a large isolated casino.
John Rockingham's Royal Hamilton Light Infantry managed to reach its objective.
Thus, for instance, the 1st Canadian Rifle Battalion consisted of company-sized elements from the Queens Own Rifles, the Victoria Rifles, the Royal Winnipeg Rifles, the Regina Rifles and the Royal Hamilton Light Infantry.
MAIN ATTACK DOOMED The failure to seize the cliffs doomed the main attack, which was delivered in broad daylight by the Royal Hamilton Light Infantry, Essex Scottish, and Fusiliers Mont-Royal.
The Essex Scottish and Royal Hamilton Light Infantry with Les Fusiliers Mont-Royal in reserve and a handful of American Rangers would land along a three-quarter of a mile arc of beach code-named Red and White beaches between the harbour mole and a point just beyond the Casino, a large, isolated building on the municipal promenade behind a low seawall.