The German ruling was framed in terms of children's rights - overriding parental or religious rights - as was a ruling in 2010 by the Royal Dutch Medical Association, which argued that circumcision of boys "conflicts with a child's right to autonomy and physical integrity".
What does RDMA stand for?
RDMA stands for Royal Dutch Medical Association
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of RDMA
We have 7 other meanings of RDMA in our Acronym Attic
- Rupt-De-Mad (French radio station)
- Rural Development Management (various schools)
- Russian Doll Model (bandwidth allocation)
- Recruit Distribution Model - Reserve
- Radio Disney Music Awards
- Rate-Division Multiple Access
- Regional Development Mission for Asia (USAID)
- Reliability Data Management and Analysis
- Remote Direct Memory Access
- Risk Data Management Application
- Remote Direct Memory Access Over Ethernet
- Reduced-Dimension Maximum A Posteriori
- Remote Direct Memory Access Protocol
- Relative Distance Microdiscovery Ad-Hoc Routing (routing protocol)
- Red Devils Motorcycle Club
- Remote Desktop Management Centre (SOE Software Pty Ltd)
- Research and Data Management Center (University of Kentucky; Lexington, KY)
- Research Development & Manufacturing Corporation (India)
- Ruud de Moor Centrum (Dutch: Ruud de Moor Center; Open University; Netherlands)
- Regional Drug Misuse Databases
Samples in periodicals archive:
In the Netherlands, where a long history of jurisprudence concerning the practice of euthanasia preceded its legalization (Royal Dutch Medical Association [KNMG] Euthanasia Workgroup 1975; Board of the Royal Dutch Medical Association 1996; Dillmann et al.
As far back as 1990, the Royal Dutch Medical Association (KNMG) published a report intended to govern "life-terminating actions" taken against incompetent patients, including severely disabled newborns.
Chairman of the Royal Dutch Medical Association Joost Schudel announced unambiguously, "The doctor decides.
These large differences in the treatment of physicians were unacceptable to the Royal Dutch Medical Association, which made a uniform notification procedure a condition for supporting the Remmelink study.
The Royal Dutch Medical Association (RDMA) stood solidly behind Van Oijen.