The Royal Crystal Rock brand is working with wine consortium Chianti Classico on an exclusive U.
What does RCR stand for?
RCR stands for Royal Crystal Rock (All the World, crystalware)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of RCR
We have 136 other meanings of RCR in our Acronym Attic
- Room Cavity Ratio (lighting calculation)
- Room Condition Report
- Rose City Rollers (Oregon)
- Rotate Carry Right
- Rotator Cuff Repair
- Rothamsted Collection of Rhizobium (Harpenden, UK)
- ROV Component Replacement
- Royal Canadian Regiment
- Royal College of Radiologists (UK; also seen as RCOR)
- Royal Crown Revue (band)
- Ruby Change Request (Ruby programming language)
- Rugby Club Revélois (French rugby club)
- Runway Condition Reading
- Runway Condition Report
- Russian Chemical Reviews (journal; est. 1960)
- Receive Control Register 1
- Rainbow County Restaurants Association (est. 2008)
- Red Cedar Repeater Association (Menomonie, WI)
- Resort and Commercial Recreation Association
- Resource Conservation and Recovery Act of 1976 (waste disposal)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The four Calp trademark lines -- Da Vinci Crystal, Royal Crystal Rock, Primavera Di Cristallo and Capri Crystal will be incorporated into Oneida's existing crystal marketing programs, according to Oneida officials.